TERMS & CONDITIONS
Check In: 2.00pm.
Check Out: (Cabins 10.00am) Powered and Unpowered Sites (11.00am)
Children: under 2 years old free of charge. (2-16 years old)
Adults: 17 years and above
Balance of your accommodation is payable on arrival except for Long Weekends/Melbourne Cup/Christmas/Easter, Victorian School Holidays which is payable before arrival (see cancellation policy below).
All bookings require 1 night’s deposit to secure your booking.
All long weekends, peak periods and special events require payment in full 30 days before arrival with NO REFUNDS.
All cancellations incur a $20.00 administration fee.
There will be NO REFUNDS for any cancellations within 14 days of arrival date during our non peak periods and NO REFUNDS for any cancellations within 30 days of arrival date during our peak periods.
ONCE THE SITE OR ACCOMMODATION HAS BEEN OCCUPIED NO REFUND IS AVAILABLE.
Re-booking Policy for Peak Period
When you’re enjoying a great holiday, we know what a relief it is to know that your booking is secured for the same time next year. At Lakes and Craters Holiday Park, our in-house guests have the first right to rebook their cabin or site for the same peak period next year. To secure your booking please pay your deposit at Reception before departure. Re-bookings not secured with a deposit prior to departure will be immediately forfeited and made available for booking by the general public.
Peak Periods include Public Holidays, Victorian School Holidays and Major Events. If unclear, please check with Reception during your stay.
Thank you for your co-operation, enjoy your stay and hopefully we’ll see you back same time next year.
Lakes and Craters Holiday Park is a pet friendly caravan park. Park Management has developed the following rules with pet owners to ensure the safety and comfort of all Park guests (including your pet).
- Pets must be kept on leads that are secured or held at all times.
- Due to health regulations, pets are not allowed in cabins or on-site vans.
- Droppings must be cleaned up IMMEDIATELY, tied up in a plastic bag and placed in a bin.
- Noise must be kept to a minimum and pets MUST be kept quiet at night and early morning.
- Pets are not to be left in the park without their owners (tied up or otherwise).
- STRICTLY no pets allowed in the Amenities Block AT ANY TIME – Guide Dogs accepted of course.
- Cats are to be secured in your van or tent by dusk and must have a bell on their collar.
- Pet owners agree to accept full liability for any personal injury or damages caused by their pet (directly or indirectly) whilst in the confines of Lakes and Craters Holiday Park and agree to pay for any claims of compensation in relation to their pet or pets’ activities and actions. All visitors staying with pets will abide by these conditions at all times whilst in the Park. Management reserves the right to terminate your stay in the event of failure to comply (no refunds).